Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Dissed"appointment And B'logging B'logna! (Grab your Google goggles for the click ick about to hit you in the face!

I have always loved to write and sing, but I am new at blogging.   I usually write about life and humor and hope…whatever is going on in my life or in my mind that day...which is always on and a little off, right? PIMP LOL.  So, my story is about real life and I have found humor in it and I am hoping things work out, so…  I guess this counts as my normal blog material, right?  And, it just so happens to be about blogging.  I’m calling it: Dissed Appointment, Click Ick, B'logging B'logna And Google Goggles!  Dissed Appointment Leaves Room For Higher Appointment!  At Least In My Book It Does!   Now, that’s a mouthful!   You know?  When you have worked hard and given your heart and soul and 110 percent for an appointment with success.   And it doesn’t turn out the way you want it?  You get dissed.  Your appointment?  Dissed!  A dissed appointment!   Now, that can be "dissed"appointing!  All you want is some respect for what you are attempting to succeed in, right?   Doesn't seem to be working the way you want, so you have to scratch it off your appointment book.  Or erase if you thought ahead and only "penciled in" in your appointment with success.  We don't usually do that.  Whether it’s an hour appointment or something that been going on all year or all your life.  Well, I say erase it or scratch it off with attitude.  For example, in my life, I am writing a blog and had an appointment with success and  to get paid for it, right? Well, things didn't work out the way I planned...I got dissed!  So, I got attitude about it, at first, but I decided to keep a good attitude about it…because it only leaves you free for a new appointment!  Right?  A Higher appointment.  We always have His attention and respect for our work.  After all, we actually are ultimately working for Him.  Remembering that?  Changes the whole thing. Besides, we should always have room for Him in our appointment book and schedule.  I also learned something new.  I now know why they call them blogs!  It’s because of all the b-log-na they give you if you get too many clicks. Yep!  I got a email that said I had illegal click activity.  I assured Google that I am not in a click.   And never have been. PIMP LOL!  What?  I mean illegal gang activity or illegal plagiarizing activity, but click activity?  Wow!  Am I buying that?   I should have had goggles on for the Google stuff that I didn’t see coming at me…PIMP LOL TNT!   It appears that they want more buyers and less readers and clickers.  Which sounds right.  So, why not make the ads work that way instead of against you.  If people click, but don’t buy, it shouldn’t count against you.  Just shouldn’t count at all.  Would make much more sense.  Ad sense…right?  That’s why they call it AdSense.  But it doesn’t make sense to get paid per click…should be per buy.  I buy that, right?  Not dissing Google.  Just a suggestion.  Might not be feasible.  Still, they pulled all the ads from my blog.  It seems to me that you should get paid by how many things are bought from your website, not clicked.  Just sayin’!  That would solve all the crazy laws and “click ick”.   I’m not quitting.  I was getting a lot of hits and emails!  And writing and music is what I do.  Well, besides decorate everything.  After getting the two bad emails about my event I did for my birthday On Facebook to get blog followers and give away our “No Stranger To The Blues Album?  And now, this?  Give up? NO WAY!!!  I will be keeping my same blog but switching to being paid for each blog that is accepted or chosen by other sites.  I think that’s way better than the ads.  I was really working hard and striving for excellence and fun on each article with photos and, well, just my best.  After all, I report to the Top!  I made money, but apparently they are “returning it to their advertisers?”   I am appealing.  And I politely "ad"vised them that it would be good to run their ads here.  But, it’s a learning process for me.  More work, but I think it is for the best going the other route.  I would like to find a good place to post my articles and write a book.  So, if anyone has any tips?  Comment or email.  And you know, things always work that way in everything in life.  You cry first because you are disappointed, then cry for joy later because you realize you have a better appointment.  So, keep stopping by my blog and commenting and enjoying.  I love to hear from you guys, you hear?  Signing off for now, but leaving the goggles on!  Though I am writing about this b-log-na?  I am not mad at Google…I love my blog page they made possible…I should have read the fine print.  I know they have rules and I respect that.  It was free and fun, but very hard work.  At least for me.  I can’t do something without giving it my 100%.  And, like I said?  I am learning a lot and that is a good thing.  Out of disappointment comes a Higher appointment.  Kind of like my other post on windows and doors.  One closes, another opens…or find the right key to get back in or out.   If you feel dissed about an appointment in your life?  Scratch it or erase it! Or chalk it up to experience. Turn that dissed appointment into a new appointment!  An opportunity with success!  Oh!  And, make sure you are in the right appointment book!  Right?  Sometimes?  We try to succeed at other peoples appointments for success or even the wrong one for us.  So, stop by my other articles here and pages and don't forget to click on all my photos that help tell my story...for the bigger, well...picture.  In more ways than one...PIMP LOL.  Just wanted to "ad" one more thought about this AdSense stuff:  it wouldn't be hard to become "ad"gitated over the "ad"versity I am getting after working so hard on the "ad"gile writing and laying out of the articles and photos and thoughts.  So, I "ad"ded it...makes sense to me, right?   Sometimes, we just have to make "ad"justments before we get "ad"dle-brained about our endeavors.  K.  Enough of the play on words about "ad".  Had to be humorous about Google pulling my Ads from AdSense.  Humor about "ad"s?  Makes sense to me...non-sense!   After all, that is one of the 8 senses here at Trace's Place.  Remember, also, to have your goggles ready at any time.  Why?  Because sometimes?  Stuff just hits you in the face!!   So, how 'bout it?  Become part of my click right here at Trace’s Place!  Giving away albums to any new followers.  Bribery, you ask?  "Ad"mittingly, yes!   PIMP LOL    Hope your day is filled with no "dissed"appointments!     Trace

4 comments:

  1. So, my friend, Deb, had some cool comments about all this that I asked if I could "ad"...makes sense to me! Right! She said the "ad"versity would def. cause one to get "ad"gitated from all this AdSense! Makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..I see you add some "ad"junct comments there Tracy. Well, hopefully all this is just a temporary "ad"version. It would be to their "ad"vantage to keep your "ads" up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right, Deb? That's what "ad"vised them in my email and appeal. I hope so. But, they seemed "ad"amant about pulling the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Deb, for all the spurting... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete