Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Dirt On Getting Clean!

“THE DIRT ON CLEAN HEARTS! Yes, I do know my jeans, boots, shirts and fingerless gloves look worn and raggedy and, maybe even torn. My shirt cuffs and sleeves get dirty because I use a lot of elbow grease and I write off the cuff. Sometimes, I wear my feelings on my sleeves, right above the fingerless gloves. I get on my knees. And, I walk the distance. When I sing, I try to tear it up! PIMP LOL. Yes, I gotta get dirty to stay grounded! Yes, my life and I may appear torn and worn, but that's how I clean it up! A fave verse? "Create in me a clean heart, O God." And, a fave song for this story? “Give Us Clean Hands!” So, yes, I get down and dirty to clean it up. And, to stay grounded. I may get torn, worn, and, even forlorn. But, not for long. Dirt is more lovely on the knees than on the lips. Dirty knees, clean heart! Have a fun day. Get down! And, get dirty! And, one more thing. I speak from experience when I say that the first step to getting clean when it comes to addictions or anything? Is getting your knees dirty!!  Signed, Forlorn For Long? Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment