Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spittin' Image!



"SPITTIN' IMAGE!" Just got word I got a job offer up in St. Augustine. They saw some of our photographs by the fountain of frogs and heard some of our music. But, I am not quite sure if I am being hired to spit out tunes or spit out water. PIMP LOL. What? I can do either. If I"m spitting out water I'll have a froggy throat. If I'm spitting out tunes, I'll have a froggy throat. Just like to work hard. Give it all I got. All I got? Yea-uh. It comes from God. All my spittin' out. What? We ARE s'posed ta be the spittin' image of Him! Have a fun rest of the day. Just ribbit-ing you. Oh! And, you've heard of The Fountain Of Youth? Well, this is The Fountain Of Couth!  Signed, The Legit In The Spit

No comments:

Post a Comment