Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, July 31, 2014

CHANDELIERS!



Celebrating my girl's 20th birthday with her college room mate here this week in our humble home. Even I got a treat. They went out shopping and brought home some very lovely lip balm for me. How sweet!!! They really blessed me. My lips say so! And, my heart! Anyways, three photographs are of the beautiful girls and one of the card I got my girl for her birthday. She is a chandelier in a world of ordinary lights. And, they both were today, to me. So, I say to you... Don't be afraid to shine. Shine the light, the chandelier. Be unique. Be you. Shine so's to light up the darkness around you. So their lips will say so. Have a fun week. Signed, There's Might In Light

1 comment:

  1. I hope she had a wonderful 20th B'day! Wow - twenty years old!

    ReplyDelete