Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, December 5, 2014

Do"T" Calls!





Well, it was too cloudy for us to get any good shots of Orion this morn, so I thought I'd post my favorite photograph I shot last time home and a few fun edits of where I grew up in Pennsylvania. I love the peaceful beauty feel of it. And, just like me having to make do and post a diff photo, that's how we have to do in life, sometimes. Make do is what we do. And, since many call me "T"? "Do"-T calls. Duty calls. You know, I haven't been feeling my best the last couple days, but T is making do by trusting God for His peaceful beauty amongst my ugly. PIMP LOL. And, I'm not snowing you. Have a peaceful beauty of a weekend. Even amongst the uglay! Sing on! Signed, She Finds Beauty Amongst The Duty (and doodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment