Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rockin & Rollerin!

I was quite overjoyed when some friends dropped by unexpectedly to see if they could catch me rockin out. I don’t quite think this is what they had in mind. PIMP LOL. Although, I was rockin out. Side. But, we had fun catching up. They got a sneak peak of the unmastered new song. They can come back when the picker's home for a "live" rockin. Rock someone’s world. Surprise them. Because overjoyed is a rockin feeling. Photo by friends. Oh. And, if I had rollers in my hair it would have been perfect. Rockin and rollering. PIMP LOL. Remeber those old retro fuzz tones? Yeauh! I'm a lil fuzzy on those days. Signed, She Likes To Rock The Wicker & Rock With The Picker

No comments:

Post a Comment