Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, March 4, 2021

PRETZELS & OTHER TWISTED THINGS TO CHEW ON


🥨
Everyone keeps talking about putting in new leaders next election to fix this swampy, deep state nightmare. But, I'm still back at "when and how do we fix the voting and election process to get rid of the corruption and criminal handling of it lest it happen again?" I just can't process the rest til that is fixed. Because nothing else will change if you don't get rid of the problem. You know, I used to to have these crazy nightmares every night. Took me awhile to figure out why. But, after a lil investigating, I realized every time I ate prezels for my snack, I'd wake up to the same horrible nightmares and other issues. It turned out that I can't have yeast! So, I changed my snack. I got rid of the problem. No more nightmares. Might sound twisted, but it's the same with politics. You keep swallowing the same twisted words and you end up with the same twisted nightmare of a sentence. Death. Of America. Signed, At Yeast She's Not Twisted?

No comments:

Post a Comment