Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, September 15, 2013

JUGGERNAUT! OR, JUGGER NOT?

"JUGGERNAUT & JUGGER! NOT!" What? So, I'm tipping the jug tonight! What??? No!! Not filled with moonshine! Thankfully, gave that up many "moons" and many "not-so-shining" moments ago. TNT LOL. No. it's filled with my spit and blowing into it to get cool sounds. That's what it's filled with!!! See, I'm thinking of adding a new instrument to the band. Maybe I can test it out on the church band, first. Though, it may cause a juggernaut!PIMP LOL. Nah! Everyone knows I'm a jugger! Not! Everyone knows my heart. Hope your night is filled with fun. Take a sip of life. You won't wake up with a hangover. You may have hang-ups, but not hangovers. DUH LOL. Signed, The Jugga In The Mutha

No comments:

Post a Comment