Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

“FINE FONE FUNNY FARM FEATHERED FRIENDS!”

“FINE FONE FUNNY FARM FEATHERED FRIENDS!” So, this morning I was up with the roosters and not too chicken to fly with the eagles. And, even though, all I did was just flap my wings, waddle around like a duck and quack myself up, I know I will fly soon! PIMP LOL. Because, even if you can’t see my wings, He’s there. Giving this bird flight in humor and song and hope. Oh! And, did I mention my rooster is in my cell phone? So, I can command him as to what time to make noise and get me up. He sounds so real, too. He’s a fine feathered fone friend! PIMP LOL. Makes me feel like I’m on the farm. And, not the one you’re thinking of, my fine funny friends. Have a fine evening friends. And, a funny one. Reminds me of a song... Where life is beautiful... PIMP LOL. SIGNED, The Farm Bird With The Invisible Wings Who Could

No comments:

Post a Comment