Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WBW! Way Back Whensday!

WBW! Way Back WhensDay. So, this was taken in the mountains in Texas way back when I was 17. I took a trip and drove this 455 TransAm across country from Cocoa Beach, Florida to see a friend going to college in New Mexico. Ended up in jail in Mexico trying to visit Texas via getting lost at the border. We were strip-searched for good reason and the car was taken over by sniff dogs. Having Florida tags in Mexico made us appesr to be drug dealers they said. Then, I was pulled over on the way home in Jackson County, Florida for going 125. He said, "We don't give tickets, we slap ya in jail for those speeds, but I'm impressed a little old girl like you is driving this baby. Are you the daddy of this race car?" I started balling and pointed in the passenger seat to my sleeping boyfriend, "No. He is! Please don't put me in jail!" Well, he gave me a ticket. That's all I will say. And, these are the only 2 parts of my month long trip that I can talk about. PIMP LOL. I learned alot. Have a fun day. Learn some thing new every single day of your life. Some things we learn on purpose. Some things we learn on ignorance. And, some? On stupidity. Did I mention I paid for a new AC in my boyfriends car? Before leaving. Upon arriving back home in Florida, he loved his AC more than me and I learned more about stupidity. Guess i wasn't as cool as the AC? Though, I did get to race a fine car. Anyways, I suppose and propose all learning has purpose. Keep traveling the road of life, learning... SIGNED, She Has Tips 'bout Trips

No comments:

Post a Comment