Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Phone-y?

Was talking to my Mom on the phone and afterwards I got to thinkin'... With all this texting, IMing and social media, people don't use the phone often as a phone. I like to hear a voice. A real one. I like to be real. Not a phony. But, a phone-y. Someone who still uses a phone to talk. I do like all the other uses. Jus' sayin'. We should still reach out and touch. With a phone call. Which I call phonificate! My phone etiquette? Keep it real. Whether social media, text or phonificating. Be a phone-y, not a phony. BTW? The photoghraph? It is an Eiffel phone. Some may call cell phones "The I Fool" phone because we fool them with our phony. PIMP LOL. Let's not. SIGNED, Her Bologney 'bout Da Phoney

No comments:

Post a Comment