Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Shoveling My Dirt!

What do you get when a shovel snaps? A shovel who can't handle anything. PIMP LOL. Yep. We best be careful not to snap lest we can't handle anything. Specially when we be shoveling it! Dig? K. Have a fun Monday night. Thanks for digging my shovels of humor and hope and harmony. You gotta get dirty to stay grounded. You gotta pray to handle life. Give God all your dirt. He CAN handle it. No surprise to him what we sometimes shovel. If you're shoveling dirt? Let there be a hole in the ground left from it, and beads of sweat. Not a gaping hole in others mouths from dropping, and beads of tears. Get a handle on what life shovels. Photograph of snapped shovel courtesy of my hard work. But! I did not snap. I handled it. Courtesy of God's grace. Signed, She's A Tool & She Digs Shoveling Dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment