Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, July 20, 2015

Fountains Of Humor & Rumor

One of the questions I got at our music website recently was: So, rumor is that the guitar player and you are a husband and wife team? I answered: Most of the time one of us will admit that. Most times. PIMP LOL. What? Gotta have humor. It washes over everything. A kind word, a smile, a song or some funny-ness turns the tide. Quenches thirst. Like living water. And, one can't water down the value of Living Water to dry bones. A fountain of youth to all no matter what age. Have a fun day. Be the fountain. Don't water down love. Oh. And, the fountain I shot on our day trip to St. Augustine to visit our girl at Flagler College. Signed, She Hears Humor Drowns Out Rumor at www.basicband.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment