Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, December 18, 2017

It Takes Bulbs!

And, it's Monday. Again! And, it's been frosty here in Florida. Yay. And, this is a frosty creamer that was my Great Grandma's. I always get it out for a Christmas decoration with some lil bulbs to add color. Have a fun Friday. It's easy to get down or lose your cool round this time of year with all our busy-ness and minding your own business. It takes bulbs. And lots of praying. So, stay frosty. Keep others in mind. Give them love steada giving them the bizness. Me? I don't mind if you stop by and give me the bizness at www.basicband.biz You'll find some frosty music on our new CD. It will help you keep your cool. And, if you get our CD, you get our Christmas dl free. Signed, She Don't Mind Your Bizness

No comments:

Post a Comment