Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 8, 2015

Patience! Takes the wait off!

Well, as you can see from the rain drops coming down from my porch roof, we finally got a little rain. Patience... Helps you reign in life and helps you wait for the reign. And, the rain. This calls for a chiller scary movie to chill out and enjoy some rain. I need it. Patience really is a virtue. It takes the weight off. And, it takes the wait off. Signed, She Can Reign In Her Pain

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Tracy very well said,patience is the key I tell that to my mom everyday now because she lost her patience she used to be more calm but now if I walk out the room and do other things chores or in my room on the computer she cries and screams and calls me all the time she doesn't wanna be left alone. I tell her have patience I do so much for her all day she just needs to not get so anxious and calm herself.
    Love your way with words it's really cool. :) oh yes a good scary movie is always good to get into I love them. ever see the old Edgar Allen Poe movies they made in the early 60's with Vincent Price? they're among my favorites, Fall of the House of Usher Pit and Pendulum,Haunted Palace,The Raven and a few more. acting and mood and haunting atmosphere and story so well made. See you at the theater Trace keep that patience going whether rain or shine. :) XOXOXOXOXO ♥

    ReplyDelete