Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Essence of S’s I B! Not BS!

The Essence of S’s! Stuff I do every day to help me make sense of essentially everything. Not always in this order.

I Stroll
I Sing
I Scribble off the cuff
   (write on spur of the moment)
I Snap photomoments
   (to tell Stories for the eyes)
I Sow in my gardens and life
I See and Seek God in everything
I Study my bible
I Smile
I Split my sides
   (put myself in Stitches often)
I Soft Spot (love on)
I Stir (food)
I Stir (souls)
I Sit
I Sleep

SIGNED, Her Essence B S's Not BS

1 comment:

  1. So cool I love the S's the way you put it. you come up with incredible ideas that I could never even think of . the Essence of S's fantastic! Love you Tracy. and you're still without a doubt the most beautiful looking woman every pic proves it. :) I love Tracy's Place XOXOXO ♥

    ReplyDelete