Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Freeing Albums! For The Record? They Are Free!

Many of you read about our bank info being stolen by thugs who had no right to take what's not theirs. It is indeed hard to go about daily life without a care when there is much to burden us, but we cast our cares upon God. Else we feel crushed. So, to help us feel carefree and uncrushed, we’re celebrating trust, hard work, excellence and honesty by giving away both our albums freely this month whilst we work on new material. It's our right and desire to give. Some only know how to take. I can only hope they'd freely take our albums and be changed from the music and I can only hope the rest of you take, enjoy and feel uncrushed, unencumbered by life’s cares through the music. Else I'll be crushed. Stop by. Get music that frees. For free. It's worth it. It’s a steal! I am so listening to our 2 albums. I'm obliged to say that I needed a reminder to keep doing what frees me. Here is the link to get if now! the b.a.s.i.c. band's albums free this month Signed, She's Free As A Bird With Words

No comments:

Post a Comment