Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, September 3, 2015

THE EARLY BIRD, A CAN OF WORMS & NAY BORING!

"THE EARLY BIRD, A CAN OF WORMS & NAY BORING!" So, yes. The early bird gets the worm. And, on occasion? The whole can of worms! PIMP LOL. Went out on the porch and found a beautiful chocolate brown dead birdie and a million ants. Looked like a battlefield on my porch this crack of dawn. My neighbor Tom was walking his dogs and, me being neighborly, said good morning and told him what we found and that Sam was already gone to work. So, he being neighborly, offered to help. Of course, I said yay! I think that this dead early bird def got a worm and then a cat got him. Yep. Being neighborly... Opens you up to a lot of things. Sometimes, even a can of worms. But, always be open to it, anyways. And, saying yes when someone offers help can be hard, sometimes, but blesses both. Because being neighborly is like taking a chance on the 2 birds in the bush stead of the one in the hand. Yes, you got yourself and fam, but looking beyond your nest is fly. Being neighborly doesn't mean hiding behind the bush. PIMP LOL. Staying out of each other's lives? Nay! Boring! Have a neighboring day. Love your neighbor as yourself. I'm off to clean off my porch and ants. Winging it! Oh. And, photograph? TBT. My old porch on my old river house. Had good neighbors there, also. Maybe just one creepy one who hid in the bushes. PIMP LOL. Signed, This Songbird Is Also An Aunt

No comments:

Post a Comment