Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

SHE'S COLDER NOW AND STILL PUNNIN' AGAINST THE WIND!

I opened the windows and turned on the fans and then we went for a walk. It is so still out. How still? I asked our neighbors to walk by our house. Just to blow a breeze. Better yet drive past! Still, no complaints. I wanted fresh air. Just cooler and windier air. Fans'll do til front pushes through. But, I like both the thrill of the still. And, the agony of the wind? PIMP LOL. Oh, my. My mind just went down so many roads. Well, off to cook bacon. Having breakfast for supper. Oh. And, the photograph? Our cottage. Signed, She's Colder Now And Still Punnin' Against The Wind (Thank you, Bob Seger, for your wonderful song)

No comments:

Post a Comment