Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

STICKY WITH IT!

Last evening I dropped my bottle of homemade sticky fingers bbq on the kitchen rug shown in this photo. It bounced and splattered teeny drips. And, on this rug, it is impossible to spot red sauce. So, I had to just wipe it up as I um...stuck to it! Think I'll rename it sticky feet bbq sauce! By the time I finished walking through the kitchen last evening and cooking breakfast this morning, I think I found every drip and scrubbed them up. How? By sticking to it. In more ways than one. PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. When life hands you sticky situations, stay on your toes! And, stick with it. Put one sticky foot in front of the other. And, be thankful you feel and think. Because, sometimes we can't see what's right in front of us. God gave us emotions. Common to all. And, God gave us common sense. We commonly ignore. Signed, She "Feet"ures Sticky Sits

No comments:

Post a Comment