Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, December 7, 2015

My Stamp Of Disposal!


I was cleaning out a drawer looking for an envelope to mail a letter when I found an old journal from forever ago. It had some scary health memories in it and other thoughts. At the time, I needed to write it down to get it out of my head and bones. That was the write thing to do, then. But now? The right thing is to forget. Throw away. So, I was throwing it away when out fell a whole set of Forever stamps. Good thing they are good for um...forever. Sometimes, you gain by getting rid of. Sometimes, disposal gets my stamp of approval. Got me thinking... Forget enough so’s one day you don’t find yourself to be bearing a grudge. Remember enough so’s one day you don’t find yourself to be bare. But the naked truth is? Always forgive. It bears repeating. Always forgive. For it gives health to your bones. Wear truth. Wear love. Wear wisdom. And, you won’t ever be bare. Naked. Signed, She Barely Makes No Bones About It

No comments:

Post a Comment