Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, February 22, 2016

FANCY PANTS, PRICKLY PEARS & A PEAR OF BIG PEOPLE PANTS!

What did the grocery shopper overhear the cactus pear say to the apple? "Sometimes, you just gotta get past the prickly exterior to find something sweet inside. Just like some of the those people."Have a fun day. Try not to be hurtful with that prickly exterior. Like fruit, life is sweet. But, def requires skin. To protect the "within". And, wearing a pear of big people pants helps. We people have a tendency to get a lil too big for our britches sometimes. Too fancy pants for our own good. Oh. And, yes. I'm the grocery shopper who hears fruit talk. And, I ain't too fancy pants to admit it. PIMP LOL. And, BTW? One of my fave bands? Cactus. Signed, She Likes To Be Ticklin' Your Fancy 'Steada Pricklin' Your Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment