Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

IN SHORTS, THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME!

So, after walking by my mirror yesterday (in shorts), I was remembering some of my gymnast exercises from way back when. Cuz that's how mirrors flipping haunt us. PIMP LOL. In short, I decided to incorporate some in my day to combat hanginess. Trying to stay in shape. Well, a flipping shape of some kind. Lets just say the gymnast in me was hidden deep in some muscles and is now flipping out that I did not consult with her before trying to flip this bod. No worries. No flips or acrobatic behavior. Just simple exercises. Ouch. The shape of things to come. Have a fun way back whensday. Enjoy the flip. That's what "mat"ters. In shorts, shape up or flip out. Deep knee bends never hurt. God loves us. He loves to shape us. And, loves us to shape each other. And, He knows we come in all shapes, in short. And, in shorts. Exercise your right to have the best life coach. He cheers our flipping and hears our flipping out. And, still... He spots us. Signed, She Bends God's Ears When She Bends Her Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment