Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mama Drama On Mother's Day!

This was my Mother's Day. I got garnet Azaleas from my Garnet Rose to plant for my Mother's Day. But most importantly, she planted herself in my day. Thankful to be able to plant daily seeds in hers. I loved being outside planting this year's Mama's Day flowers. Pink and red Azaleas and a red Begonia. My front, back and side yards, my garden, hedges and trees, are all gifts from others over many years. From my daughter, my mom, my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, sisters, a dear friend who helped me while I was in the hospital, 3 kind neighbors and Sam's old boss. Each stem from a story. Each rooting a memory in me. Each grow. Each grow me. I have Myrtles of all colors cept yellow (hint), Gardenias, Elms, Oaks, Roses, Daisies, Bougans, Mimosa, Pine, Lilies, Silverthorne, just to name a few. Happy Mama's Day to all. I be-gone-ya's. Have a lovely week all. Plant seeds. Provide free Omamacare! Signed, She Plants Seeds And She Grows On Ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment