Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hemmin and Hawin!

So, I'm cuttin' and hemmin' my girl's apron for work. Hard to believe it wahn't too long ago she'd be hangin' on my apron hem. A parents' hope is that she has a good hold on my apron strings for support, but cut free from my control and able to work it out in her own. Being secure in life. In God. Never doing anything sew-sew. Hope your day is sew fun. Mine? Fun, of course. With much hemmin' and haha-in'. But, no hemin' and hawin'. Cuz life is sew much better without BS. Oh. And yes! I taught her to sew, but she says I am sew sew much betta at it! I fell for that BS. Truth be told? I wanted to. Signed, She Never Gets Sew Hemmed In She Can't Cut It

No comments:

Post a Comment