Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TUDE!

I so needed to kick my butt into an acceptable good attitudinal level today big time. So, I produced a new one minute video clip for Instagram of one of my fave funky bass songs with a lot of attitude. Hope it gives you some good tude. We sure can't live on just feelings. Ya know... Some days we have a loo attitude. You know? In The toilet. Or a blue attitude. Into the blahs! Or a "haven't a clue" attitude. Or a sue attitude. When you don't care and say sue me. Or, even an "I'm through" attitude. Welp! That's when we get down on our knees and pray and then get up on our feet and kick butt with a new tude. Not a loo or a blue or a not a clue, sue or through! Nope. That's when we need a blues attitude! The whole funky blues song is on our album. Stop by and get ya some tude. Signed, She Exudes Tude When Kneeded atwww.basicband.biz


OH. And, if you're gonna have an attitude, least it can be an uplifting one. No rude tude. And not a mood tude. You know... Going on feelings. Nope. I mean a faith tude. No matta what. A nude tude. Bearing all by faith for all to see & wearing out no one. With God, nothing is impossible. Signed, She Has A Nude Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment