Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Come Ta Papa!

So, we's eating my famous pepperoni pizza salad and Sam couldn't find the TV remote. Said he gonna paint it hot pink. I said I'd invent a song-activated GPS remote ap. If you lose it, lose yourself. Lose yourself by getting down singing Bob Seger's "COME TO PAPA" at this part: when the whole thing's gettin way outta hand, come to papa. Come see your papa. Come ta me! Stead of "when the whole thing", sing "whole remote". Then the remote starts playing it and lighting up. You know you just sang that. I know I did. Have a fun night. Don't lose it. Lose yourself. In a song. SIGNED, She Goes To See Her Father In Prayer & She Comes To Seger's Papa With Flare?

No comments:

Post a Comment