Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, July 14, 2016

IT B IN OUR NATURE"

What B in our nature? Well, my family overheard me say outside "Take that you you you B!" To which my shocked family just stared at me. I choose to try to not cuss mostly. Though I did cuss horribly way back in the day. So yes they B shocked. But see they couldn't hear the silent "EE" on the "B". I explained that I was yelling at a bee for bugging me. Or trying to explain, but they B having none of it. They said I could have been calling the bee a B. They were just kidding of course. Have a fun night. Tis good to B expressive and not B using the F bomb and other crude ammo when conversating. Descriptive adjectives and adverbs are much more BA. Just kidding. I prefer a smart vocabulary over a smart mouth. I have heard it all and said it all but I am not pro or a fan of profanity. But, it B in our nature to blurt out when we are shocked. So we do have to B working at it. I taught myself to talk clean. But God gives me the power to always B changing. Always B learning. That B in my nature. Don't need ta explain. Don't need ta complain. Just plain need ta maintain. Signed, This Plain Jane Maintains! She's Sane? & She B Having A Taught-y Mouth Rather Than A Potty Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment