Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, July 11, 2016

Addictions Can Get-choo Down! So Sit-choo Down!

Just coming down off of a chip high. What? Yep. Woke up with bags under my eyes. And there weren’t none chips in them. PIMP LOL. The addict in my brain thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips. Seriously gonna have to fast these things. Not supposed to have them with my “no stomach, lotsa guts” situ. So, guess I gotta sit-choo down and talk bout this situ. You, as in, God. The maker of taters. I know to most of you, chips ain’t nothing compared to other addictions. But, I been at the compared to already. So, you’d think if I can beat cigs, drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs and all, chips’d be easy? Wrong. I quit them before. Had it in the bag. Sound familiar? Well, have a fun day. Addictions are meant to be beat down. Not beat us down. God beats it all. So, if he says “I need ta sit-choo down about this situ”? Go ahead and sit-choo down. And, then git yerself up with yer big pants on cuz you all that and a bag of chips without that addiction. Addiction situ's can get you down if you don't sit-choo down with God for help. Signed, She’s Likes To Minus Her Addictions

No comments:

Post a Comment