Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Accoutrements!

Accoutrements! I really like the way that word rolls off my lips. And, not just because I took French. My accoutrements? My outward accessories? Equipment? Fingerless gloves and a smile. Inward? God's word. I like to hold on to what is good. And hope it comes through on the outside. It's an accesory I can't live without. Equipped so's I don't get whipped. Have a fun day. Sometimes, we hold on to what doesn't look good on us. Or look good in us. Hold on to what is good. The other stuff? Whip it good! PIMP LOL. Letting go and holding on. A find line. Finding what works for you. Signed, She's Equipped So She's Not Whipped! Whip It Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment