Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Closet Credit!

What man wouldn't love a woman who can put a closet door back together and back on track and then lay down a song track. Oh yeauh. Did I mention I prayed before both? Gotta give credit where credit's due. To stay on track. Don't keep due credit in the closet. My old wood bi-fold closet doors got tired, came un-tracked and broken. That can happen to us, too, if we don't remember to give credit where credit's due. Have a fun day. Praying. Keeps us on track. Avoids tears. Mostly. I only shed a few while fixing. From laughing. Cuz it kept falling til I raised the bar. On the floor. Same with life. Raise the bar. Keep improving. Signed, If You Look Closer It's Easy To TRACE The Tracks Of My Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment