Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 8, 2017

Bumps & Beat!

I was talkin to someone this evening 'bout bumps in the road. Roads off the beaten path. I'm pretty much one of those "off the beaten path" kind of people when it comes to anything. Sometimes, I go off the beaten path and beat the odds. But, then other times, things get a lil bumpy and I feel beaten. Tho, I do try to stay upbeat. Mostly. Def not perf by a zillion heartbeats. But, unless I go off that beaten path, I won't know what I can beat. Don't that beat all. We gotta have an "I can beat this" attitude with everything. A beat-itude. Beatitude. Be in the attitude of grace and blessed be's! Well, blessed beats. Signed, And The Beat Goes On

No comments:

Post a Comment