Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 11, 2017

MY SHTICK: UH, DYSFUNCTIONAL OR ASSISTFUNCTIONAL?

I may be lil and a lil old-fashioned, but I carry a big shtick. Have a fun day. Here's some of homemade shtick humor for today: Uh, dysfunctional & assistfunctional explained. Here goes. Well, all of us and our families all a lil dysfunctional, right? All needin assistance from above and within to function, right? Uh...yes! I like to say our fam is assistfunctional cuz uh... dysfunctional sounds so warped. Assistfunctional sounds faith inspiring. There are other times we are blissfunctional [oblivious to life's horrors], wishfunctional [functioning on the well wishes of others and wanting to please them], listfunctional [can't function without a list, that's me always], misfunctional [kind of like a misfire, almost functional], pissedfunctional [anger keeps us going] and finally riskfunctional [when it's risky for you to even wander out in the world. Have a functional day. How do I funktion? With a lil assist and a lil funk! Signed, She Carries Her Shtick To All Funktions

No comments:

Post a Comment