Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 16, 2017

CAUGHT-SHIN! THE ASSFAULT ENDS HERE

I like to be ready for anything and improv when it comes to life or music, etc. Be ready to make quick decisions. But, there's something to be said about quiet, slow, confidence and experience.And using our brains. The last time I threw caution to the wind, it snuck up behind me, bit me on the butt, walked all over me and caught me in the shin. Caughtshin. Tripped me up. Threw me for a loop. I was def stunned and loopy for a bit. So, for some big things that may take me down some past roads, I ass myself? Does the assfault end here? Because it's my own butt fault if I don't take caughtshin. And, repeat a mistake. Now? I tend to throw my doormat to the wind. And, put out a welcome sign, instead. Oh. I still make quick decisions when needed, but I now use my "CAUGHT-SHIN! THE ASSFAULT ENDS HERE" philosphy. Have a fun, shindig of a weekend. Oh. And, I put 2 new songs up on my page this week. Now, working on our physical CD's to sell when we go out and on our website. Lotsa work. So I took a lil guitar break. PIMP LOL. I was thinking about how much work needs done on our other 2 new songs. Well, to size it up? More than a lil guitar. Have a lil fun this weekend. Signed, She shinDIGS Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment