Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Under Thee Influence?

In my old days of partying, I used to close places. So, we were playing at a place on Tuesdays cuz now playing music IS how we party. Well, they closed down. We always wanted to play & close places, but only for the night. I mean, standing room only kinda night. Not standing outside only. Knocking down doors to see us. Not locking down doors so we can't get in. PIMP LOL. Life can be sobering. Experiencing it w/o drugs/alcohol might be excruciatingly hellish at times? But, being our best & being filled with God's power is a heaven a lot better than being filled with altering influence. Me? I like the altar influence. Signed, She's Always Under Thee Influence

No comments:

Post a Comment