Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Screech Owls & Chalkboards!

There's somethin bout sayin your age out loud that sounds like a friggin piece of chalk hitting wrong on a chalkboard. How old? Screeeech. For years, I've seen the age I think I can get away with on a chalkboard in my mind. Oh, I may erase and chalk up a new one every few years. It's the only place I allow myself to tell a lil white lie. With white chalk. God knows about it. I may have had to clap the erasers outside a time or 2. But owlch!! No wonder people think I'm crazy to dress like I want and still wanna sing and have a band. I get it. But, I chalk it up to Screech Owl wisdom. Because owls look smart with their big eyes that look like they have glasses on and are good hunters in the dark, and I do try to hunt light in the dark. And, screech wisdom because If I went by the world's age to quit being young, I'd screech. Again. Owlch. Oh. And, I clapped the erasers on my board so you can't see my age. Just know owl be young for awhile. Signed, She's Old School & A Wise Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment