Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Puzzles, Cereal And Roosters... You know? Flaky stuff!


So, this morning, I called my friend to ask her to please come over here and help me with something puzzling. I got a killer 3D jigsaw puzzle as a gift, and I can't figure out how to get it started. I was always so good at puzzles, but, it’s been a while and I was stumped. So, she asks me, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" I said, "Well, according to the picture on the box, it's a rooster." So, my girlfriend decides to come over and visit and help me with the puzzle. I let her in and show her where I had the puzzle spread all over the table. She checks out the pieces for a moment, looks at the box, then turns to me and says, "First of all, have you been sick again and not sleeping well? She, then, took my hand and said with a sort of a laugh, "Secondly, have you eaten yet? Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box and have some breakfast before I take you to see a real rooster at the funny farm"! Hope your day isn’t too puzzling. Or, too flaky! PIMP LOL.  After a gecko story and corn flakes? Where else can I go, but up!  One flake at a time!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment