Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Flyin", Lyin" Or Cryin' By The Seat O' Your Pants

This is about going from fave rags to rave stitches! So, I had an idea to make pillows by stuffing an old pair of fave jeans. Course, I added a fave top and stuffed it also, then put a hat on it for a touch of fanciness! It's called "The Studio Pillow" cuz I sit on it when I'm in the music room. When I first came up with the idea, I thought they could be pillows to sell for when people flew. I called them “Flying By The Seat Of Your Pants”!  But, I didn’t think that would fly! PIMP LOL. So, now? I call them “Lying By the Seat Of Your Pants”, cuz you lay your head on them and lie down by them. I laid the gloves in the photograph just cuz I like them and besides? They wanna lie by the seat of my pants, too! OH! I think they'd be good in courtrooms, too! You know there's some lyin goin' on there. And, I'm not lyin'! Could also have one with tissues in the jeans pockets. What's it called? "Cryin' By The Seat Of Your Pants"! PIMP LOL.  Have a creative week!  Don't forget the Greatest Creator!  See Him in all creation.   I'm gonna be catchin' up with my blogs here, so stop by and visit at my place, Trace's!  My final words?  Umm...if you have to fly by the seat of your pants in life, don't lie by the seat of your pants or you'll cry by the seat of your pants.   What?             Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment