Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whoops!

So, I wrote lots of short life stories during the Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks.  I posted photos in an album and a story with each and thought I was posting here which posts automatically to Facebook.  Instead, it just posted at FB.  Whoops! Well, all the stories and photos are there, now I just gotta get them here.  So, on Facebook, I combined them all into a Story/Photograph album. With just a Trace of humor and hope in each.  For now, stop by the album link and check out my lil' stories.  There is one for just about everything that can possibly happen! Like using powdered sugar doughnuts to decorate the house with snow or some of my homemade food creations or authentic Carols.  How 'bout the "whoops" story to go with this photo.  I accidentally shrunk this flannel shirt in the photo, so of course a story came with it.   Just click on this link and then click your heels.  The link lights up and so will you. Traces Of Humor And Hope For A Season!  And, have a fun day.  I am sure eventually I will put each photo and story up here where it's supposed to be, but for now...  Whoops!       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment