Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hanging Out With Humor And Hope! And, you! I hope!


Just hanging out and sharing some of my home-made humor from this week: 


Our inclinations in situations get perspiration from the heat of desperation and rationalization. Reminding us of our limitation. Bringing on stagnation, complication and devastation. Unless! We call on the Improvisation of the Inspiration. Bringing on the jubilation. DUH LOL. That's a wrap! And, a rap! SIGNED, Inclined To Believe In The Irrational & Rational

Feeling Old Age breathing down my neck. I wish that darn cat would go lay somewhere else. PIMP LOL. Yes, having a cat name Old Age is purrfect for keeping humor amidst the hopeless “old age” animal that chases us. He also sneaks up behind me. Do you know what Old Age says? Ummm..me-owch! PIMP LOL. SIGNED, The Hopeful Comic In Me 





Have an army friend who said he was fighting a bad cold today and I wanted to make him laugh. So, I said be a soldier and sneeze the day! PIMP LOL. Carpe Diem! Whatever you're facing? Seize The Day! SIGNED, The Seizing Soldier & Comic In Me 


Well, it’s almost nine and I’ve been in deep Flagler college fund financial figuring & feet-to-your-prayers finagling all day and needing some space now to relax. Hmm… Nine, deep, space… You know how my space-y mind works. Guess that made my mind up for me. Escaping to Deep Space Nine to get away from all this college stuff. Tomorrow’s escape? The Vinyl Frontier: the b.a.s.i.c. band studios! SIGNED, The Space In Me 


Having a cow trying to dig around to come with all the monies for college, band stuff & just life stuff. Umm...guess that'd make it moo-laH ‘stead of monies. PIMP LOL DUH LOL. Prayers work moo-re better than having cows in any situation. Keeps ya from buying the whole farm. Course, I have enough cows now to start my own farm. Have a fun weekend. Do some farming. You know? Dig around. Put feet to prayers. It’s good for ya. But, do the praying first. Or, you won’t have a leg to stand on and put those feet to. SIGNED, MILKING 4 MOO-LAH, SINGING LA LA

2 comments:

  1. Always a joy to check into your cerebral cortex and see what is percolating. As usual, you are one very entertaining lady no matter what direction you come from. Thank you Tracy for your humour and your spirit. It is definitely exhilarating and inspirational.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Doug, you are really makin' my day today. Love ya and thank you for taking time with the stories and the music and all... Tracy

      Delete