Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

PINK NAILS & PLUG NICKELS!

"PINK NAILS & PLUG NICKELS!" What? So, my girl did my nails pink last night and straightened my hair today to make me feel better. Love her... Watching her driving off to Youth Group to lead singing and interning during the week at the office is preparing us both for her to go off to Flagler. Gonna be incredibly tough... Gonna be incredibly inspiring. For all of us. Gonna take it like we paint nails. One nail at a time. One step at a time. Anyways, I did her nails, too. Posted her photodrama last night. Anyways, it inspired me to get dressed in pink. I like to live life in color even when things are gray. Have an inspiring day. Spend time together. Off to watch The Great & Powerful Oz and eat a few of my boiled peanuts with the family at the homefront. Make someone feel better today. It only takes time. Inspire. It only takes heart. Inspiring is free. And, freeing! Okay! I must have a joke. A li'l bit of humor with my hope. I need it. So, let's see what I can come up with on the fly. Okay! So, yes, inspiring doesn't cost you a plug nickel. But, it might get you a plug! That makes you feel like a million bucks. PIMP LOL. Just kidding. That's not why we inspire. But, sometimes, giving someone a plug by telling someone thank you for inspiring...is worth a million bucks. And, don't cost ya a dern plug nickel! SIGNED, Resting In Pink, Living Life In Color

No comments:

Post a Comment