Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SAWIN' LOGS or SAWIN" THE LIGHT?

"SAWIN' LOGS or SAWIN" THE LIGHT?" What? So, I was going to sleep in late today and saw some logs. And, get some extra rest, but I was awaken at the crack of dawn from sawing logs to sawing the light! What? Our neighbors have an arborist there all week cutting down their pines and oaks cut down right by our house. They kept a lot of light and heat away from our home but the pollen was heavy. Heavy, man! I’ll be missing and pining for those trees in the bottom right photo, but not the pollen. I always loved the woodsy feeling they gave me in Florida. Yes, I’m a Pennsylvania hillbilly who became a southern belle. Now, I’m a “Hillbelle-y”! PIMP LOL. Oh! And, what did the arborist say to all the trees it just chopped down? Now, I can saws the light! Okay. One more joke? Most folks who saw wood, lumber. When I saw logs? I slumber. Didn’t saw that one comin’, huh? PIMP LOL. So, yes, it's been a war zone here for 2 days. It’s The Arborists vs. the Humorists. The Arborists pack a mean bark, but we humorists have roots and know how to “treet” each other in times of war. We pack a big shtick! DUH LOL. Here’s the whole story. If you’re logged in! PIMP LOL. SIGNED, IF YA CAN'T SAW LOGS, SAW SHTICK

No comments:

Post a Comment