Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 24, 2013

SPREAD IT AROUND! YA DIG?

"SPREAD IT AROUND! YA DIG?" What? Oh, it may look like I’m spreading the dirt, but! I am spreading the love. Cuz, sometimes, you gotta get your hands and knees dirty to stay grounded and spread the love. Hard to grow things if you stay out of the fertilizer all the time. Just a li’l advice? Wear boots! You may have to get in deep! And, don’t worry. The photo is a few weeks old. I wasn’t out there shoveling the dirt today. I was resting. But, I will be soon. I'll be in deep and spreadin' it around! And, I sure wouldn’t Mind if YOU threw some love and fertilizer my way. Spread it around. Have a great week. Pick up a shovel and dig. Ya dig?

SIGNED, Spreadin’ Love, Deep In Fertilizer, Growing

No comments:

Post a Comment