Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card Video (share our creation or create your very own)

So, while you are keeping warm and thinking about doing Christmas cards...read on.  Sending out cards?  Has always something dear to me since I was a little girl.  I love sending cards to bring joy and humor and love and encouragement into someones day...and at Christmas I always sent out 100's of cards to anyone that touched my life through all the years.  Well, the past 3 years I haven't been able to due to finances and health.  So, I came up with a Christmas card Video.  We wrote our own original jazzy/blues/rock Christmas song and I scanned through all those cards that everyone wondered why I kept all my life.  They are in an old dresser...still useful.  Anyway, I scanned them and found ones that tell the story of our song and just ones that I cherish for many different and unique reasons...just as I cherish each one that gave them...uniquely.   Doing the video enable us to send cards out and honor even those who are gone.  And include them in the video.  We are offering our song download for free at our website for the whole month.  And our videos are at Facebook and Youtube and can be shared anytime.  You can use our creation as your card share it to all those that have touched your life because you have touched ours.  I would love to share my Christmas Card Video.  Or you can download, for free, the song itself from our website to your computer.  You can import it into your favorite video making program and add your own scanned cards and photos and share your very own Christmas Card Video.  Very easy.  You can send it out to everyone on your card list.  Even burn a copy for those that want CD's.  If you chose to make your own?  Download the free song here:  http://basicband.biz/fr_bandroom.cfm  The song will be playing on our in-house P.A. System.  Whether you creating your own video or use ours, have a wondrous time sending it out to all those who have touched your life.   Cards are such a blessing to give and to receive...really cool stuff.  Be creative!  If you need any help, feel free to send me questions on Trace's Computer Space of this site and the Home Space page.  Talk soon.

Here is the video on Facebook to share or on Youtube to share also...or use as an example.  Much love and shelter ♥&^, Trace


God's Favor by the b.a.s.i.c. band (on Facebook)

Or share it from here:  I am downloading the video here...

2 comments:

  1. So, while you are keeping warm and thinking about doing Christmas cards...read on. Sending out cards? Has always something dear to me since I was a little girl. I love sending cards to bring joy and humor and love and encouragement into someones day...and at Christmas I always sent out 100's of cards to anyone that touched my life through all the years. Well, the past 3 years I haven't been able to due to finances and health. So, I came up with a Christmas card Video. We wrote our own original jazzy/blues/rock Christmas song and I scanned through all those cards that everyone wondered why I kept all my life. They are in an old dresser...still useful. Anyway, I scanned them and found ones that tell the story of our song and just ones that I cherish for many different and unique reasons...just as I cherish each one that gave them...uniquely. Doing the video enable us to send cards out and honor even those who are gone. And include them in the video. We are offering our song download for free at our website for the whole month. And our videos are at Facebook and Youtube and can be shared anytime. You can use our creation as your card share it to all those that have touched your life because you have touched ours. I would love to share my Christmas Card Video. Or you can download, for free, the song itself from our website to your computer. You can import it into your favorite video making program and add your own scanned cards and photos and share your very own Christmas Card Video. Very easy. You can send it out to everyone on your card list. Even burn a copy for those that want CD's. If you chose to make your own? Download the free song here: http://basicband.biz/fr_bandroom.cfm The song will be playing on our in-house P.A. System. Whether you creating your own video or use ours, have a wondrous time sending it out to all those who have touched your life. Cards are such a blessing to give and to receive...really cool stuff. Be creative! If you need any help, feel free to send me questions on Trace's Computer Space of this site and the Home Space page. Talk soon. Much love and shelter ♥&^, Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys, trying to get this original Christmas song our and heard and played? So's it's not new and undercover anymore... So, maybe it'll get covered!!! TNT LOL... ...and, yes? I love to sing Amy Grant and Evie songs and Heart, too!!!! I like variety and challenge...

    ReplyDelete