Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Interpreting Christmas Carols!!!

Neighbors, Caroling & Interpretation: We started with Deck The Halls. How was I to know their names were Hall & that Bob would actually deck them. Bob got mad when he thought we were telling him to put on Don's clothes cuz his apparel was gay. Mr. Bough hung his wife Holly on the door & called her Wreath-a for saying he's an ancient troll. Yul? Well, he got too close to some lights...see the blazing Yul before us?TNT LOL PIMP

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mentiion? Yul? Well, he bumped into Tim and struck his Harp...then, the whole chorus joined together in one scream. Then Bob? He just said, "Everyone? follow me 'n Mary and let's get outta here. We're in enough trouble. Let's find some new lads and lasses to sing with...heedless of the wind and weather.

    ReplyDelete