Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Handerpants Girl!

If I were a cartoon superhero? Handerpants Girl! To the rescue! To save your hands from the cold! Holding a mic can get cold...pimp lol.  She's always there to lend a hand...a "Handerpants" hand!!! PIMP LOL TNT I wear them right below the feelings I wear on my sleeves. And the boots to keep me reminded to get out their and kick butt and be encouraged and be encouraging! I'll also give you the shirt off my back, but you would have to roll up those worn out sleeves up...worn out by my feelings... Come walk a mile with me.  With handerpants?  Warm hands and warm heart are a pair!!!  Have a fun, warm day!  Trace







So, I love my Handerpants, right? Underpants for the hands? Well, I was thinking...iif any of you out there are rich and want to invest in an idea? How ‘bout “Fingarees”? Dungarees for the hands. You know how I love jeans! Anyone want to invest? We could have "cut-offs", too. Fingerless dungarees! I thought of jean pull-ups or diapers for kids 15 years ago, but didn't act on the idea. Whose with me?

1 comment:

  1. So, I love my Handerpants, right? Underpants for the hands? Well, I was thinking...iif any of you out there are rich and want to invest in an idea? How ‘bout “Fingarees”? Dungarees for the hands. You know how I love jeans! Anyone want to invest? We could have "cut-offs", too. Fingerless dungarees! I thought o...f jean pull-ups or diapers for kids 15 years ago, but didn't act on the idea. Whose with me?

    ReplyDelete