Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wheels and Boxes (don't be square...be a spare)

Wheels & Boxes! The guy who invented the 1st wheel? Wasn’t that great…maybe a little square….in the box? The guy who invented the other 3? He was a GENIUS…the wheels of his brain were turning round & round! He definitely stepped out of the box. But, come on! Spare me! The guy who invented the 5th wheel? Flat out? He changes lives! Hope your day is out of the box! Change a life…even your own. Don’t be sparing!  Trace

1 comment:

  1. PIMP LOL...but, really? Don’t be a square…be a spare! Many times? The backup or 3rd or 5th wheel or 2nd string? Comes through. The spare to the rescue to keep things rolling! Whatever wheel you are in…in different parts of your life? Keep your wheels spinning round and round. You never know when you might be needed to change someone's blow out!!! Be ready to step in...always... I'll spare you the details on how this status came to my heart this morning, but I'll just say that God is working on my heart and body. Oh, and that goes for the mind. PIMP LOL! If you make sure your wheel is ready? No matter what wheel? He'll provide the vehicle! Don't give up...you'll be used! And not sparingly!!! Trace

    ReplyDelete