Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Collide To Kaleid! O! So, Scope It Out!

Collide To Kaleid!  O!  So, Scope It Out!  Errr...I mean, kaleidoocope it out.  Right?  I mean, we collide and kaleid, right! How?  Well, my soul kaleids when I serve or decorate or sing…and many other things.  When I do these things?  My soul collides with people, with life, with everything in me…with God.  Same with you.  These things we do? All reflect on us.  And, from us! All in very unique and colorful, beautiful shapes and forms.  And, they mirror the good in us.  God.  We are soul kaleidoscopes that others look through.  A kaleidoscope can take a plain little pebble and reflect it around to display something so very cool and lovely from broken pieces of glass.  Kind of like us, right?  When we see people through their soul kaleidoscope in God’s image?  We don’t see a pebble or plain-ness or even ugliness or broken-ness. We see beauty.  We see love.  We see lovely!  What makes you kaleid when you collide?  Scope it out and let me know.  Hope your day collides! Oh!  And, kaleids!!  One more thing?  Click on the picture for what?  Umm...to get the bigger picture?  PIMP LOL.  OR, in this case?  A kaleidoscope of pictures!   And you will notice in the kaleidocope?  That I am not at the center!   Nuff said, right?  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment