Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm A Black Belt Ninja...Just Ask My Vacuum

Yes!  I must admit.  I am a Ninja!  And, I have a black belt and stealthy cool moves to prove it.  I could wear the black belt on my waist…where I could use it to waste someone, only if needed, of course.  But, I will put it where it belongs.  On my vacuum to collect somebody’s waste, not waste somebody.  So, that makes me a vacuum Ninja?  Right?  I wear it well and attack my enemies with a vengeance.  Those dust bunnies don't stand a chance.  I move very cool-ly?  Is that a word?  And, I think I hold the record for the most black belts achieved in one year?  7 in the past year.  Not kidding.  We have a lot of electronics and my daughter and I both have long hair that seems to get tangled in the vacuum and I am forever taking it apart and cleaning it.  I think my daughter is a vacuum ninja, too.  At least, it sounds like it when she is vacuuming her room.  The electronics don't stand a chance.  Or, the blankets or rugs that get sucked up, thus broken belts. PIMP LOL. And, when they come out of her room?  The vacuum doesn't have much vroom anymore.  I think we are all quilty of having gotten something caught in the vacuum.  I remember one time my sister and I were arguing and somehow the vacuum was sucking her hair.  Hmmm....PIMP LOL. Something good from all those belts breaking?  I can pretty much take a vacuum apart and I know how they work and all. Did I mention vacuuming sucks?  No. I mean it really does suck…up dust and dirt and waste. And, life does suck sometimes, too...you know?  You have to get dirty to stay grounded.  You know?  A little hard work never hurt and all that?  But, like the photo says?  Vacuums and life? Well, sure!  They both suck.  But, they’re both good for you.  Look for the good and don’t waste too much time worrying about the dirt.  After all?  It all comes out in the wash...or, the vacuum bag?  I won’t waste any more of your time.  Have a encouraging and fun, black belt kind of week.  Get out there and kick butt!  Oh, and click on my little photo collage for what?  The bigger picture, of course!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment