Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We've All Had Times Of Good And Plenty...And Not Just At The Movies, Right?

Okay, so my exercise for today was light.  Just some arm and leg exercises and some cardiovascular.  After lifting weights, about 12 oz. in each hand, of spray perfume bottles of Rapture and Opium, I then spray one of them lightly into the air and run through it…lightly and gently.  I also ran through my music for exercise.  I threw the papers on the floor and gently ran through them.  PIMP LOL.  My cool down?  Ummm…blow drying my hair on the cool setting?  What?  I want to be blown away today.   By the way?  I wouldn’t have either of those perfumes except that my wonderful mom gave one to me as a gift last year and made it possible for my dear daughter to give me Opium for my birthday this year.  And I am the queen of making perfume last forever.  Which I learned from having a time of meager funds.  She gave me the perfume to make me feel better and because she loves to give and she knew I couldn’t afford it.  It's not that she has lots of money.  I know it was a sacrifice for them.  I hadn’t had perfume for a long time.  But, I was used to not having those kinds of things.  I always say, “Make money…need more.  Make do…need less.  More or less.”    Not saying I don’t like money or things, but my focus has been more on health and music and family and all.  I have had times of plenty that were good and times of little that were good. And vice versa.  Times of plenty and times of little that were both bad. Those times of good and plenty?  Well, most of those were at the movies.  PIMP LOL.  Just kidding, right?  You remember those candies…Good And Plenties?  Anyway, living in all conditions is valuable to us.  Though, change is hard.  Change is good!  But! Dollars are better. What? Makes ¢ to me. And, now you have 2¢ more than you had before. Now, go be a “doll”ar and have a day that blows you away and is filled with good smells and I’ll give you a penny for your thoughts. Or, would that be non-cents? No. That’s my 7th sense…nonsense. The 8th sense? Why, my 2¢, of course.  It all makes sense to me.  And with all those cents or sense floating around here?  There's one more thing about me you can count on.  No matter what?  Health problems or having little or having alot...you can always count on me.  Get it?  Count?  Cents?  Oh, well.  You really can count on me.  You have my word on that...and my word?  Is what I'm about.  And, that's my last 2¢ for today.  It adds up!  PIMP LOL.  Now, since it's coming up on Mother's Day, tell your mom you love her…no matter where she is.  That doesn't cost anything.  So, to finish up this article, I would just like to say that I am glad the exercise today with the perfume turned into this exercise for the heart.  Mom’s make big sacrifices.  And, it reminded me of the biggest sacrifice of all, right?  We all must make sacrifices and I am reminded of a few I must make.  Which means I need good prayers and plenty of them.  Throw in plenty of grace.  So, have yourself a Good And Plenty kind of week.  And, as always? Click on the picture…for umm…the bigger picture?    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment